DONATE Brexiteers Logo

Copyright ©2017  |  All Rights Reserved

By The Brexiteers, Jun 7 2018 07:14AM

A woman has been jailed for funding her husband’s terrorist activities in Syria.


Labour voter Khranjit Nijjer, (23.02.86), formerly of E16, now of South East London, was sentenced yesterday, 6 June at Woolwich Crown Court to five years, three months' imprisonment.


She previously pleaded guilty to two counts of funding terrorism, contrary to section 17(3) of the Terrorism Act 2000


Nijjer was arrested in August 2016 as part of an investigation by the National Terrorism Financial Investigation Unit (NTFIU), within the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command.


The NTFIU investigation was centred on payments from the UK made to individuals suspected of carrying out terrorist activity in Syria in support of the Daesh regime.


Officers traced a payment of £1,500 that was made in January 2015 to Nijjer’s husband – an individual whom they believed was fighting for Daesh. The payment was made by a London-based man, but when officers spoke to him, he explained that he had been asked by Nijjer – who was an old college friend – to make the payment on her behalf.


Detectives subsequently arrested Nijjer at her home address in August 2016 and seized her computer and multimedia devices. Initially, although she admitted sending the money to her husband who had travelled to Turkey in 2014, Nijjer denied that she was aware of his terrorist activities in Syria.


However, when officers examined her multimedia devices they found conversation logs between the pair with reference to him supporting Daesh and images of her husband holding an AK47 rifle – contradicting Nijjer’s account that she didn’t know about her husband’s links to the terrorist group.


Further enquiries revealed that in July 2015, her husband had also asked Nijjer to purchase and send him various items, including chargers, solar panels, battery packs and clothing – all of which would help to support him carrying out his terrorist activity in Syria.


When detectives made further enquiries into her online shopping accounts, they showed Nijjer had purchased these items as requested.


A number of other money transfers were identified and officers found that a total of £5,500 had been sent by Nijjer to her husband between January 2015 and August 2015, by which time she was fully aware of his links to Daesh.


Nijjer was charged in November 2017 with two counts of funding terrorism (one in relation to the cash transfers and one in relation to the purchased items) and she subsequently pleaded guilty to the offences in April 2018.


Detective Chief Superintendent Alexis Boon from the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command said: “Whilst she initially tried to deny she was funding her husband’s terrorist activity, the evidence that the investigation team pieced together meant that ultimately, she was left with little option but to plead guilty to the offences.


“The work of the National Terrorism Financial Investigation Unit is extremely important as it works to identify and cut off the supply of resources and funding to organised terrorist groups and those supporting them.


“Anyone involved in this kind of funding activity can expect to be investigated, arrested and brought to justice, just as Nijjer has in this case.


By The Brexiteers, Oct 31 2017 04:57PM

Michael Adebolajo a Muslim extremist jailed for life after being convicted of the murder of soldier Lee Rigby suggested that he had helped convert other inmates to Islam, Mr Justice Langstaff heard.

Details of the Islamic Terrorist’s influence in jail has emerged after he took legal action against the Ministry of Justice. Adebolajo claims that he was injured by prison officers during an incident in a cell and wants compensation.


Mr Justice Langstaff oversaw a preliminary hearing in the case at the High Court in London on Tuesday.


He said any trial was some distance off and made an order barring prison officers involved from being identified in media reports.


Fusilier Rigby, 25, died after being beheaded near Woolwich Barracks in south-east London in May 2013.


Adebolajo, who is in his early 30s, and Michael Adebowale, who is in his mid-20s, were convicted of murder following a trial at the Old Bailey.


Adebolajo was given a whole-life jail term.


Adebowale was sentenced to life with a minimum term of 45 years.



By The Brexiteers, Oct 10 2017 06:47AM

A convicted jihadi who helped Terrorist with a London Tube attack was given a top council job with potential access to details of terror suspects.

Mulumebet Girma, 33, was jailed for aiding the London July 21 bombers in 2008 but got a job council job after lying about her past.

The Ethiopian former model even appeared on the cover of the council’s magazine to promote its apprenticeship scheme.

Southwark Tory councillor Michael Mitchell said: “This is a truly shocking blunder.

"Allowing someone with that background to work with potentially vulnerable clients is an entirely avoidable risk. It’s a huge error.”

Girma was jailed for helping failed suicide bomber Hussain Osman flee after his plot to kill Tube passengers on July 21, 2005. A Google search finds that Girma was convicted under The Terrorism Act and there is a Wikipedia page that details her involvement.

A simple Google search finds that Girma was convicted under The Terrorism Act and there is a Wikipedia page that details her involvement.

This goes to show that the government are willing to put diversity before our own safety.

She was found guilty of assisting an offender and failing to disclose information about Osman's involvement in the attempted attacks.

She was sentenced alongside Osman's wife – and her sister – Yeshi Girma, then 32, who is serving 11 years and 9 months in prison.

Osman, along with Muktar Said Ibrahim, Yassin Omar, and Ramzi Mohammed, tried to detonate rucksacks packed with explosives on three Underground trains at Shepherd's Bush Station, Oval Station and Warren Street Station and a bus in Hackney Road - but the bombs failed to go off.



By The Brexiteers, Aug 18 2017 02:30PM

Finnish police have shot a man who stabbed several people in the city of Turku, according to law enforcement. One person has been apprehended, police wrote on Twitter.

The Turun Sanomat newspaper reported that an elderly woman and a young boy have been injured, citing an eyewitness

The witness added that another elderly woman was injured on the other side of the square where the incident reportedly took place.


Multiple ambulances are at the scene…


The outlet also reported that a body has been covered at a junction, and that police and rescue personnel are at the scene.


Authorities have warned people to stay away from the city center following the attack, which reportedly took place in the Puutori-Market Square area.


One person tweeted: “At least 5 victims, most likely some fatalities one was a woman with a baby.”

According to local reports at least one person was lying on the ground as multiple people also appeared to be injured.




MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW….



By The Brexiteers, Aug 17 2017 03:59PM

A van has crashed into a crowd in Barcelona killing 13 people and injuring 100 others, according to Catalonia authorities. Police say they are treating the incident as a “terrorist attack.”



Police say the crash occurred after the van jumped the sidewalk, AP reported.


Authorities are looking for the driver of the vehicle, who escaped on foot, according to El Nacional.


The incident occurred on the famous La Rambla, a street popular for tourists visiting the city.


Police have confirmed deaths and several injuries after a "massive crash" involving a van in Barcelona's city center. Authorities have deemed the incident a "terrorist attack,"


Reports have emerged stating that two armed men entered a Turkish restaurant called Luna de Istanbul and are holding people hostage.


However, Spain's El Pais newspaper reported that the perpetrators are holed up in a bar on Tallers Street.




#Barcelona #TerroristAttack #LasRamblas

By The Brexiteers, Jun 28 2017 09:58AM

The arrests, organised by Spanish police in conjunction with police in Germany and Britain, detained four people in Palma de Mallorca, one in Britain (The Islamic State of Birmingham) and one in Germany, the ministry said.


The police forces from the different countries co-operated using European Union agencies set up to help share information related to fighting crime within member states - Europol, Eurojust and Sirene, the ministry said.


Those arrested devised and circulated videos with violent content and organised secret weekly meetings to recruit young people to travel to conflict zones to fight.


Since the Spain raised their security alert to level 4, the second highest alert, in June 2015, Spanish police have arrested 178 people accused of links to Islamist militancy.

three sixty security banner1